Limehurst Lake Campground
“Where Family & Fun Are Our Priority”
When staying at Limehurst Lake Campground please observe the following rules:
- Absolutely no transported (out of state) firewood.
- No minor children left on the campground without supervision. Adults must supervise their children at all times! Swimming in swimming area only! Adults are responsible for their minors/children’s behavior and safety.
- Chidren and teenagers must be at their site by 10pm and visitors must be out by 10pm.
- Please do not deface or misuse equipment or improvements supplied for your pleasure.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7:30am. Please respect your neighbors. 5mph through park. This is strictly enforced. There are children at play and families out walking.
- All pets must be kept on leashes at all times. Dogs are not permitted on the beach or in the picnic areas. If you leave the campground, please take your dog with you. Owners are to clean up after their pets. This is strictly enforced. No pets allowed without up to date rabies vaccination paperwork and dog tags are not acceptable. Dog park is available for the dogs to be free and play. Do not walk pets in trailer park.
- Campers must maintain their own sites. Rakes are available at the office. Please keep tables at own site. If you must move them, please return them back to site.
- Please do not cross over occupied camp sites. Drive slowly through campground. Speed limit is 5mph. This is strictly enforced.
- Please do not tie ropes, chains, or leashes around our trees or picnic tables. This includes hammocks, tents, clotheslines, etc.
- Firewood, bags of ice, and LP gas refills are available at the store/office.
- Visitors to the campground must pay an entrance fee. Seasonal passes are available for your guests. Please inquire at office.
- We strive to keep our restrooms clean, please help us. If you see something that needs attention, please let us know at the office.
- Check in time is 1pm to 7pm. Check out is 11am.
- Beach opens Memorial Day – Labor Day (10am – 7pm) Swimming in buoyed area only.
- No washing of RVs, vehicles, etc. allowed.
- If for any reason you are asked to leave at time of registering in at office or choose to leave early, no refund will be given.
- Rules to the campground and beach are there for safety and enjoyment. Anyone not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave.
- All campers will need to get a gate pass when you register in at office or before leaving for the day/evening. The gate closes by 7pm. A $10 cash deposit is needed and is returned to you when you bring gate pass back to office.
- Please no outside boats, canoes, or rubber rafts/floaties allowed in water except those rented here.
- Please recycle. It’s the law. Dumpsters are located at the main entrance for your convenience.